[OWASP Joomla Vulnerability Scanner] OWASP Joomla! Vulnerability Scanner August 18, 2009 Update Release
YGN Ethical Hacker Group (http://yehg.net)
lists at yehg.net
Thu Aug 20 19:08:31 EDT 2009
Here it goes again:
- updated fingerprinting signatures up to current Joomla! version 1.5.14
- updated vulnerability information up to August 18, 2009
- Implemented 200 defense bypass
This is bypass web servers which respond with 200 for every 404,
which makes the scanner,
produce very noisy reports about false positives. 200 defense can
render today's most scanners useless.
- Added more Joomla!-based firewall detection
- Refined HTML reporting with extremely-easy-to-deploy excellent
cross-browser graphing functionality (Thanks, jscharts.com)
- Add a beep sound after finishing the scanning. It acts like an alarm
- "Scanning's over. Look the result!"
This release has an agreement to sign.
You will have to run it once and sign it. Or else this will break your
automatic scanning if you've been using.
HOW TO UPDATE
SVN checkout is always recommended more than checking from the scanner which is
good for new database updates and slight changes in the scanner itself.
svn co https://joomscan.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/joomscan/trunk joomscan
You can get the web interface at
I don't have any affiliates with hackertarget.com.
I'm not responsible for any damages you get from using hackertarget.com's.
Please do report any errors you may experience.
Thanks for using it.
More information about the Owasp-joomla-vulnerability-scanner